The President of the United States of America, Donald John Trump, yesterday bolstered the United States Embassy Scholarship for African studies, knowing the way that there are different picked and skilled, low-pay understudies in the world over, who mostly require money related assets and access to data to better their future. For a few years now, the United States Embassy, would like to perceive instructively, qualified and essentially vivacious, low-pay understudies in the world over, to join the Education in United States of America.
An affirmation issued by the Public Affairs Unit of the United States Embassy on Thursday, said the application for the Scholarship would close at certainly on Thursday, July 18, 2019 for the 2019/2020 scholarship.
The US Embassy will work fervently through their agents with the understudies dependably, saved social gatherings and classes to help them all through the application framework to get affirmation and endowments to go to schools and colleges in the United States. The cost for application process is reinforced, including enrollment charges for required institutionalized examinations and gives free help to the United States.
18 July, 2019 for the 2019/2020 scholarship.
Course Type: Scholarships are accessible to search for after (Undergraduate, MBA and Postgraduate) program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of study offered by the empowering schools. Inclination will be given to the most qualified contender whose review combines Africa.
Give can be taken in the USA
1. An upkeep stipend for a solitary understudy ($24,900 for a year at the 2019 rate; capable rate for courses shorter than a year)
2. Instructive change supporting – from $500 to $2,000, subject to the length of your course, to go to social events and courses.
3. Family stipend – up to $10,120 for a first youth and up to $5,320 for a second youngster. No financing is obliged a frill
4. Inbound visa costs and the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
5. The University Composition Fee at the fitting rate
6. One economy single airfare at both the start and end of the course
Give Eligibility Criteria:
Nations Eligible to Apply: Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Uganda, South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Cameroon, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Comoros, Congo(Republic), Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, , Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, , Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Cote d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Mauritania, Niger, North Sudan, Republic of Guinea, South Sudan
Note: All application ought to be submitted online before the application due date